Monday, September 15, 2008

cleaning up

Well I have had the nasty cold that everyone has had and it has had me down and out for the last week. Spending days right in bed and not leaving to go anywhere most days. I am hopefully on the up hill swing and looking forward to brighter days ahead.

I start Yoga tonight.. I was suppose to start last week but was not feeling good enough.. hopefully can catch myself up to speed quick enough.

I am currently updating the kids ipods with some new music for them. Miley Cyrus is being download onto Destiny's right now.. It had mixed reviews so I wasn't sure I was going to buy it but then I saw that she did Cindy Laupers "girls just wanna have fun" that was the clincher for me. I am sure Destiny will love it.

Well I guess that I have learned from my poll that I have to try harder at recycling. People have told me that they only have one bag of garbage once every 1 to 2 weeks. I go through that almost every 2 days. I will try harder!
This weekend brought us back to the rink. Destiny had 4 ice times and Hayze had one. I must admit with the weather being as nice as it is, it was a little hard getting back at it. The kids did great and they never complained so I guess it feels good for them to be back at it.
Saturday Morning before going to the rink I decide to start cleaning out the barn. Well this is the before. A mound of junk and crap from 11 years of piling it randomly.


BEFORE





After



Hayze, Destiny and I worked on this all morning and got a huge chunk of it done then after Destiny's first ice time Micheal Stewart came out and Stacey met us and we moved the big freezer out and loaded it up on the flat bed trailer. We then headed for the dump .. it was closed when we got there so I will have to dump the load on Wednesday evening. this was Jim's surprise when he got home from Washington. I hope that now it is clean and organized it can stay this way..

I found this picture on my camera that I hadn't shared or even filed away. I thought I would share it today... Hayze "trick riding" in Cardston, waiting for his turn in the "l'il Rascal Barrel racing"
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Mark and Jim are more alike than I thought! ha ha!
You inspired me this weekend so I did the same thing.... I cleaned out Marks Garage!!! Now I am filling it up again with Garage Sale items... I hope to have a sale this weekend... I have only cleaned out 2 storage rooms and 1 closet so far... I am quickly running out of room and tables and I have oh so much more sh..!!!
Mark was not in a "happy place" when he came home....he'll get over it! Glad to hear you are feeling better! Congrats on your accomplishments!! hee hee!
Michelle