Friday, October 17, 2008

Draw Winner

Well I rolled the dice to get the number of the person that won the book.. I rolled an ten..
congrats to Michelle B.... I thought that being there was less then 12 comments dice would be a fun way to do it. If you would like to try it yourself, try the link above.. Random.org is where I got the dice from.
Michelle I will get the book to you ASAP.. The only request I have is that you make and share some cookies.
Thanks to everyone for the great feedback and comments..

Fall desserts that people liked are: Apple Crisp, any thing mixed with apples and Cinnamon, pumpkin muffins, fresh baked bread, choc. chip cheese cake, and pumpkin cheese cake.

I would love some of these recipes. please share them with me so I can try them too...
send them to this email. twink@myipplus.net
Thanks again to everyone for playing my little game.. I love the comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Michelle! Maybe you should make some cookies for all of us that commented on Twinnk's cookies and then we can comment on how good yours are!!!! Karen

TANYA said...

wiah i could say i was a great loser! wish i could say i am a team player...........but wishes rarely come true!!!!
I CALL "FIXED"!!!!
(of course i am kidding)
congrats michelle.........looking forward to eating some of your cookies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Twink for the book, I love it! I am going to make cookies soon, I need to go shpping for ingredients...as you know I do a limited amount of cooking / baking, but I have decided to turn over a new leaf.... I will be sure to share my creations with all of you.
You do realize this is alot of presure for me? Ha!
Michelle