Wednesday, November 12, 2008

bags and more bags

The past weekend was a extra long one for our family. With Remembrance day falling on a Tuesday the kids had the Monday off too. We had ringette games, hockey games, birthday parties , a couple sleepovers and a craft market all jammed into the 4 days. I think that everyone had a great time.
Hayze scored his first goal of the season on Tuesday in a game that ended up 2-1 for the other team. Great watching and I think the kids did great.
Got the decals changed on my Truck today, it was to late to take pictures when I got home tonight but they do look very nice and professional. I finally took my mom's detailing off from Heron Drilling, that was a mental game for me. I had help and some good company while I took them off today so that made it a little easier.
Millarville Market was really great. A little chilly for Destiny and some of the other woman but over all it was great. I bought a couple of Christmas gifts and a fabulous purse .

I bought it from a company called Fibres of Life They are a local company that practices "fair trade" These great felted bags are made in Nepal. You should really visit the website for other cute ideas. They do business at the Calgary Farmers Market on the weekends. This actual bag is not on the site but comes in a variety of colors with a great selection of panels for the front. I really can't say enough on how cute it is.. and the amount of compliments I have gotten is amazing. ( no I am not selling them, just love it.)



Stacey and I are however taking orders on these beauties. We are going to import a line of bags from Germany. We thought they would be great gifts and they would retail very well. The response has been amazing. If you are interested in anything that you see on the site let us know and we will be sure to order for you. The initial order will be our likes unless someone special requests, and we want your feed back.

(please click picture to view the website)
----------------------------------------------------------

Please plan to attend this amazing event if you live in the Strathmore Area.

No comments: