Friday, December 5, 2008

2 batch

Well, as I said in my last post, Stacey brought projects on both days. This is what the second day project looked like.


[click on photo to see bigger, if you want the recipe]

I have to ask some of you bakers out there, have you ever added "parowax" to any of you recipes and if you have why.? I must admit I was a little nervous adding wax to a pot of perfectly good choc. My roll in this great tasting, great looking treat was unwrapping the camels (which were the soft Werthers) The camels were so nice and easy to open compared to the original style. I highly recommend this brand when making these.

I didn't give you the recipes for the cookies that we made in the last post but if you are wanting them just let me know and I will get them from Stacey.

I have received some really nice gifts in the last couple of weeks, a very large platter that looks great in my office on my round table, some fun cowboy boot shaped patio lites, Lasagna, chili, wine and wine glass, slippers, magazines and books, coffee and a sparkly room diffuser and flowers. How great is that. Funny how a gift can always make you feel better. Thanks everyone for the pick me ups.



[This is the coffee and room diffuser I received.]


[how cute is that?]



Letter to Santa


The children did their letters to Santa on Wednesday night. Destiny colored and decorated and erased and started again for about a hour. Hayze, wanted to use the computer, he typed a 3 line letter, ending in I think I have been good! Jim mailed them today.. I guess we will see what the old boy thinks.

Have a great Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal, I add parowax to my chocolate when I make turtles. The wax is used to make the chocolate smooth and not rough when you are dipping in it. It makes a nice smooth layer and the excess drips off easily.