Monday, December 15, 2008

some more creations

Giant Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
I got this recipe for a Chatelaine Magazine that I was give while in the hospital.
The recipe can be found here
If you have a very close look at these two pictures you will notice that I burnt the whole batch
I was really only able to selvage about 8 cookies. Recommend time for cooking was 12 minutes, so I set my timer for 10 min, giving me, what I thought was ample time to check on them.
I don't know if my high elevation or my oven is hot but.. what a wreck.
This whole project was not successful.. I was even going to make up a recipe card for it with the adjustments for myself so that when I attempted them again I could do so accordingly. Well, when I went to upload the file, it said "file corrupt" of course I had already closed off my project in Photoshop.. so I am done with these buggers. If you ever get the desire to make these after reading this post ... let me know how you made out. I wish you the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You threw down the cookie gauntlet and I picked it up! And I only burnt one cookie! Mine didn't flatten out like yours look like they did in the pictures but they sure taste good! Now what to have for supper.....