Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Computer Crapout.

What a terrible time for my satelite internet provider to crap out on me. I have however figured out that my laptop works on wireless.. Go figure.
Just a brief update tonight because really I have so much to share.
The holidays were filled with Family,good food and some good laughs.
This picture is of Wendel playing a board game with us. "the dangerous book for boys" has a board game .. it is a lot of fun We had some good laughs... Even if it was below 30 degrees most days
the kids played mini shiny, swam, and rodeoed over the break. this helped so that no one became house bound.

I promise to share more pictures later.
Please click on the link on the side to see the pictures from the Ladies Hockey New Years Eve dance.
Have a good night

No comments: