Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Sexy

We are planning an event at Bangles and would love for you to come.

I have been quite busy with work projects.

We have developed new brochures, put together a coupon for local teachers, brought in a new color line, hired new staff, promoted current staff, running a pedicure contest and hocked up the internet at the shop. Now we are going to bring in a new line to try. "Kenra" should be on the shelves tomorrow.

Hope some of you can make it on Friday, would love to see you.

1 comment:

jean jean dancing machine said...

Hey Twink....hope you are doing good. I am unable to make it Friday....I volunteered to hold a dinner at the farm. Looked at your pics from the trip and New Years. You really have a great eye. Love the Honduras pics....looks like a beautiful place but something there was also tugging at my heartstrings. I really do look forward to getting together-hopefully before the Spring Lyalta dance, but if not, then for sure. I just have to pop in and get tickets. Come have a glass or two of wine one day before I do something silly like get a job. Later. Love Jean