Friday, March 6, 2009

what can I say

Since my last post not much has happened.. I have been racking my brains to find something, to share something that even seems remotely interesting.. I have come up with a couple but nothing to exciting.
  • My dad came to visit for 3 days
  • The kids auntie Marlene made the cutest aprons for the kids and sent cookbooks. ( picture to follow.)
  • Tanya started an investment groupy... thingy... and we all invested in a penny stock and ford tonight. ( look for updates, and send tips)
  • Kids both have play off games tomorrow, go Strathmore go!
  • Work is going amazing... the girls are all so fun.
  • New brochures should be ready next week.. .. finally..!!
  • Bangles got a new color line and a new facial line this week. How fun is that?

That is all I got tonight. oh.. just wait.. I embarrassed my son today in the mall.. (probably more than once) I got him to put a wig on and I took a picture on my camera phone. The lady came and said.. no no no... no pictures. the poor boy was mortified... Destiny and I kept trying wigs.. he walked away.. I laughed..

good night.

No comments: