Friday, May 22, 2009

***LUCKY***

Well I have not posted in a while because I have been lost in this world.
I picked up my new Mac last Friday,  and have now just figured it out enough to save my photos in files to upload to my blog.   I have spent a considerable amount of time on it.  Ended up phoning the "help" line this morning for a couple of things.   I am still not able to hook my Blackberry to sync.  grr......


We have had some outdoor time too... Not always the nicest weather but outside just the same.
Jim played with his heal o matic last night..

Hayze had ball on Wednesday

We picked up a new dog yesterday.  5 year old registered black lab.
He came with a name...  we don't like it.. and really he doesn't come to it anyway.
We have been call him lucky...  don't you think he is?  he is with us. HEHHE
He is a great dog, and spur and him are on the deck together,  she can't hate him that much.

Meleah Rain
 I was asked to take pictures of Erica's little girl.  She is such a Pumpkin..  look how cute she is.  The photos turned out good.  The kids came with me.  They had such a great time on Kalbhen's ranch..  I am sure they will be asking for a return visit soon.  

Last Monday was a holiday, and the kids went to their second High River little britches rodeo.  It rained all day and was very cold.  I think the kids had fun anyway.  They seem to be tougher than me in that regard.  I was froze to the bone.  Click here to see the full album of pictures.

I am going to continue on my goal of getting something done in my house..  I have step away from the computer now.

"step away, back away, don't look back,  I know I can do it"

No comments: