Friday, July 31, 2009

Still nothing

I really don't have anything to share. I have been busy with the yard. Dad is visiting and it is busy.
The rodeo is on this weekend here and Hayze is in the wild pony race all weekend and Jim is Steer wrestling on Sunday.
I dropped my camera the other day and it is not working so, I will have to break out my little one and catch some action. I could cry about my camera.
I will update when I have rodeo hilites.
The scavenger hunt ends today that we have been doing. It has been a lot of fun.
We will see how we make out.

1 comment:

TANYA said...

how did the rodeo turn out? is your camera working yet?
holidays are going good.........yesterday was an adventure...well they all have been.
we were supoosed to go whale watching sat...the ferry broke down...we rescheduled to sun...we rode the ferry to get to the other side (1/2 hour ride)to find out the company canncelled the day due to the boat not being full. so i tried to rally up the troups...saw a sign that said 1/2 mile to park and ride...walked 1/2 mile to the bus stop...paid six dollars in bus fees...to be driven 1/2 mile BACK to where we started...as where we started was downtown and the hub bub...i thought this had a humors side...the 3 wee ones with me did not. then, as jasons new favorite show is driveins, dives, and dinners...he choose a riskaey looking dinner in hopes to find the next great dinner...two men cooks, one chinese non speaking english too well waitress....one cook with a huge ass crack hanging out....and four items of clothing "for sale" on the wall, over an hour wait for the ass crack to cook eggs, and the chinese waitress to warm up 2 cinnomon buns, then for her to deliver our breakfast to NOT ONE, BUT TWO WRONG TABLES, and make us miss the ferry we wanted to catch, which made us wait 1 and1/2 hour till he next ferry....CONGATULATIONS JASON!! YOU FOUND A DIVE!!! HA HA HA
today we spent at deception state park....a fresh water lake for swimming yards away from the ocean...so cool.

talk to you later
Tanya