Friday, September 11, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

This morning was all about crazy hair day.
Destiny went like Pippy Long Stocking and Hayze just had crazy hair. Hayze enjoys crazy hair day and is confident to pull it off. He will even wear a crazy mohawk not on crazy hair day if him and his buddy's decide that is what they want to do on a certain day. Now pajama day is another story, no pj's to school for him.
Destiny was in her glory this morning, she spent a lot of time looking in the mirror at her new hair do. She loves it.
How We Did It: We took a firm wire hanger. Cut the ends off, molded it to the shape of her head and left 6 inch pieces on either side. When it came time to attach it this morning, I just got her to hold it on top and I braided the sides around the wire and wolla! You have this CRAZY hair do.
She said she looked like pippy long stocking, I was surprised she even knew who she was, but she had seen books.

I am going to pick up our new (used) bedroom suite today. I am so excited, Jim and I have been sleeping in the guest room while he was painting and fixing up our space. Now today the furniture, and I will hang some pictures and we are done that part of the house project.
I will share before and afters when it gets completed. Feel free to remind me to post those pictures, it might keep me motivated to complete my bedroom.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

carolbcool said...

nice hair Destiny and Hayze

Anonymous said...

Too Fun...