I haven't done any neat projects, haven't completed anything new.
Haven't seen any great movies, or ventured really to far from home.
But what I have been doing is:
- Volunteering at the kids gymkhana's
- Attending meetings to plan the year end banquet for the kids gymkhana
- Designing a email/mailout for the kids gymkana
- Attending hockey conditioning and tryouts
- Attending hockey practices
- Co-coaching Destiny's Pee Wee girls hockey team
- Putting on a parent meeting for the girls hockey team
- Eating a spaghetti supper at the school tonight
- Watching the kids rope and ride at the riding area
- Watching the new Greys
- Watching the new House
- Watching the new survivor
- And spent an evening with the "girls" at a very cute Italian restaurant last Friday.
Oh and I can't forget the pictures I took, I edited the whole batch on Monday so that I could get them to her prior to the baby coming. LUCKY, the baby came 13 days early and arrived on Tuesday.