Monday, March 31, 2008

Withdraw

I have been going through blogger withdraw. The 10 days off I have had over Easter has turned out to be very busy and not so relaxing. I just told Jim that I need sometime off.. He didn't quite see the humor in it..
I had a good time with Dad and Wendel visiting. The quick trip home to Melfort was a wirl wind on one day turn around time. 9 1/2 hours to get there and a quick plane trip home.

Stacey and Tanya picked dad and I up at the airport and we went out to a Japan style resturant for supper it was so great ' I was hoping to get a book done and a new one start this week. I just opened the cover of a new book last night. ( not finishing my current book)

I hear this book is a must read and it has been on my night stand for a month now so I thought I better get it started. So far ... the first 26 pages are a easy read. I will keep you posted.

Well back to work tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it. Stacey and I went to a "fashion focus" hair show on Sunday. It was really good.. It will be good to get back to work with the new motivation a hair show gives you and to start promotions for Mothers day.

I took some photos of the kids over Easter. I haven't had the opportunity to edit them all but here is a sampling.. this is Destiny's new Easter outfit. She wanted black so that it would match her new headband.. You know the ones with the long tie in the back.. She (and all her friends) like to wear them with the ties hanging down.. I hate it.. I keep telling her she looks like Goofy with the long ears hanging down.. Anyway she let me tie it up in the back for the photo and her belt for her pants even matchs the material in the head band.

The background really needs some work.. I guess I will have to break down and by something a little more professional.



Hayze and Lilly.. Could they be any cuter... ?' Nice to have a picture of Hayze with a toothy smile.. he usely doesn't show those big teeth off... He did have a trip to the orthodontist at the beginning of the holidays.. He found out that he didn't have to have any teeth pulled.. He lit up like a candle when he got that news.. He is going to get a spacer put in and hopefully his jaw will grow a little.
Lilly and papa's boot.


Papa got in on the action. Love the hats.

Well it was back at it come this morning. Lunches, yelling to get up, brushyour teeth.... you know the drill.. but the kids had a great time at school today.. I think they both loved getting back to the routine of it.

Well I feel better. I got all of that out. I have missed a lot of in between stuff but really nothing to exciting.

Oh.. just wait. Iwanted to share with you a picture of Taylor and Shawna. the winners of the Easter chocolate They said they really enjoyed it.. good to see you Taylor. You are growing so much.. Hope everthing in Manitoba is good..
have a great day..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy.. hope you've got some time to dedicate to reading that book... you won't be able to put it down. :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures of the kids and your dad. love the one of Hayze and Lilly!!! Karla