Thursday, April 3, 2008

little update.

Well I really got into my book today at the rink will I was waiting for Hayze. I didn't know any of the other parents so this gave me a chance to read a little. It has turned out to be a good book.. I am about a 1/4 of the way it.. Hoping it spices up just a little..


Hayze won both his game today. He played really well. We spent our time between games shopping and hanging out together.. Which I really love.. I don't get much one on one time with him.. He is such a mature little man when he wants to be. We spent about a hour at Superstore. I don't know if you are a Superstore shopper at all but I feel the need to go about once a quarter.. I love to look around and check it out.. I bought Destiny a new outfit and Hayze a nerf airgun... We also bought our lunch there.. it was awesome..


We then mozied on over to ikea. We didn't have time to venture upstairs to the display part we just went to the "market place"... We picked up some really cute asc. for our home.. the best.. Lillie's new bed and matching bowls... THEY ARE IN THE SHAPES OF LILIES" . could it be any cuter? I will post pictures soon.....


I actually logged in just to ask this.... ( of course I got carried away and had to share everything.)


Have you tried. ULTRA GAIN FABRIC SOFTENER.. It is great..

When I went to google "gain fabric softener" I come up with a lot of reviews about this product. just google it if you get a chance. You will find a lot of "bargain" sites and coupons for free stuff..Anyway "gain" themselves have a good site.. even includes a craft section. http://www.gainlaundry.com/static/fun.asp

I love the smell and how my close feel and I was just doing laundry and thought I would share my new best find.

have a good night

No comments: