Friday, April 4, 2008

Another day.

well I have spent the better part of the last 3 hours on the computer checking out other blogs and looking at new things. I really like seeing other peoples ideas and fun things they do with there families. I am looking forward to my weekend hear at home (minus the time we will be at the kids rodeo) so that I too can get started on some spring cleaning and just plain organizing.

Wanted to let you know.. I made another trip in to superstore today.. It was a must.. I wanted to make something Tia for summer and I need a couple of ingredients. We were back in the city for hockey. Anyway I scored a great deal.. I thought that it would be great to get a humidifier because we have all be finding it really dry in our home. I picked one up and we headed to the cash out.. code didn't work.... and if you know who the lineups are there... everyone was getting frustrated.. I waited and finally the manager came and gave the clerk a code for $19.99. I am sure that they are upwards towards $89.99. I was very thankful and Hayze set it up when we got home and it is awesome machine. holds 9 litres of water and monitors the air digitally. I am not usually that lucky shopper girl.. the the last couple days have be outstanding.. I might just have to try for the third day..

As promised.. pictures of Lillie's new "stuff..

I am not sure about you.. But i sure think they look like lilies..

have a good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Kute Dog Accesories.
I can see little Lucy climbing into her bed.
Have fun at the rodeo. Wendel

Anonymous said...

Adorable dog bowls. Lilly must be more of a lady than our dog to be able to eat from those!