Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Template Joy

Well I had a client ask me today how my scrapbooking was going. Pretty sad to say that I haven't done any in months. I was encouraged by her and Tanya that I should do some.. So here it is. I found a template on line and downloaded it.. I was then able to work on it with my own paper choices and my pictures. I loved doing it.. I would like to say that It didn't take that long however I do still have some time commitment here.. Oh well.. I loved doing it and I think it turned out ok..



I want to say thanks to Tanya for the "juno" sound track.. how great it that.? I think we found our new campfire songs.. no promises but I bet I can teach myself the chords on my guitar.. Can't wait!!!!!!!! You maybe listen to a song of it now if you have your volume turned up.. funny stuff.


One last thing... I might have told you how obsessed I have become with the book Twilight.. (finished it in a record time of 3 days) Well I have many thoughts about it.. and apparently everyone that has read the book is also feeling the same way.. It is a must read.. and if you go to "amys" link on my sidebar.. She has actually started a blog just about the book and the soon to be coming out movie. Have a look and a read.. ..

p.s.. I am in love with a Vampire.... I much younger vampire.. or is he.. ? If you've read the book let me know your thoughts on that..

Click on book for link to stephenie meyers website.

I am going to purchase the second book tomorrow.. Jim is afraid he is losing me.. He just might be...
good night. and sweet dreams

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know that you should not judge a book by the cover....but if that is the covers of these vampire books count me in!! just don't be surprized if you see them mounted on my wall after!!!

got a mane of janets acupuncturist....should we make an appiontment for the 28th??? make it a day of "health"???

have fun at aggie days!! it seems to be a cool one outside!
Tanya

Anonymous said...

You've peaked my interest in 'Twilight'. I'm always looking for something new to read. Unfortunately I'm third in line for it at the public library!

Twink said...

I am excited to have people to talk to about the books.. let me know your reviews when you start.
I bought the secound book today..
got the 2nd chapter under my belt.