Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Some kind words

Well, Stacey you did it.. I am proud of you ... you not only looked at my blog but you made a comment. Thanks for taking the time. I hope you don't mind me sharing your comment with everyone.
Most of you know that Stacey is my business partner , but not only that she is my nearest and dearest friend that continues to pull me through some pretty tough spots in my journey. I am sure you can only imagine how hard it is to watch a friend go through the loss of a sister and friend. I feel sometimes that it harder to be the person watching .. really not knowing what to do or say.. Stacey, thanks for being so strong and sharing your comments .. I am hear with you through it all as we always have been for each other..

Stacey and her sister Tanya
Having such great friends and family in my life has been helping me get through the loss of my friend and my sister. Right now I actually have tears rolling down my face. Life seems to be unfair and hard to understand. I keep trying to look at all of the good things that have come out of this and it does help me a lot. My sister had said a quote in the Drumheller Mail and it sticks in my mind. She said 'a hug cannot cure cancer, but it can heal you in a way no drug can." Even though our kids can drive us crazy, please give them a hug just because we can. Stacey Wilson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well.... what to say.... We all get wrapped up with our lives being sooo busy that we forget to really enjoy the little things.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.... I am going to go and give my kids a hug....as soon as they get home from school.
Michelle