Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In preparation

Not much to report, I have been finishing up my Christmas shopping on line and doing a couple of Christmas project that I can't share because they are Christmas presents. I have yet to start my Christmas/December journal and I am quickly running out of time to put it together. My surgery is next Monday and I feel like I am nesting and wanting to get all my cleaning done and things organized before that day. I have got as much as I am going to do with outside lights around the house and I will do some decorating Thursday to the inside. My dad and brother are coming for the weekend and My sister in law on Sunday. It will be nice to have it all done prior to them arriving. My sister in law (Mo) is staying for the week, and for that I am really thankful. I have no idea what to expect and she is a nurse and will be great to have with me.

Hayze has a hockey tournament in Strathmore this weekend. It will be great to have dad and Wendel here for that. Destiny has a ringette tournament in Lethbridge so Jim is taking her there and Jim is going to a Rodeo in Taber. Another weekend in the life of the Stevens family..

So, no baking, cooking or crafts to show you and the only cute shopping I have done is for gifts.. so again, no sharing at this time.

I will leave you with this picture of my sleeping beauty.

2 comments:

TANYA said...

nest my little bird.....and eat all the bugs on your plate,you wouldn't want to waste any!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have Mo the nurse coming to stay with you, because this sister in law who is almost a nurse has been wishing she could come and spend a few days with you post-op. You'll be in good hands.