Friday, April 24, 2009

A Great Post

Ya, well I had a great post in mind. I had some pictures I was going to share..
  • cute brownies in the shapes of hearts with carmel and vanilla bean ice cream.

  • before and afters of laundry day, and share my feelings on the "SOCKS!"

  • the before and afters of Destiny room, remember this well it didn't look like that anymore. so I did it again.

  • Pictures of another fire, this time west of us.. blowing this way while we ate supper.

  • And a picture of Jims jean starched so much that they stand up by themselves... oh, wait.. I still have that one

The rest of my pictures... I deleted.. yes, I deleted them off of my card. I thought I had batch processed my pictures to be smaller and I had only selected one picture.. Ya, that's right. a picture of over starched pants is all that is left. Good news is, they were more documentary pictures of "a day in the life" rather than "keep sakes".

So that is really all I have for today. I do want to leave you with this video.. Because this is how I have been feeling lately.. And I am trying really hard not to raise my voice... I have been yelling a lot.. Ya, pretty much everything she says.. I have been yelling.

Watch this Video

No comments: