Monday, June 15, 2009

Finally

I have been seeing plants sprouting for months on other peoples blogs.  We are finally seeing some results in our flower beds.  Our plants are all perennials.  We just have to weed..  If we get around to it!                                        
 This is our rustic Flower Bed.
If feels so good to see things actually growing ..  The weather has been so cold, actually cold enough to freeze some of my plants that I purchased on mothers day.

Our trees are just a buzz with bees.  I should have taken video so you could hear the hum in the yard.  You can hear it when you open the door.

A new plant on a comeback.  I thought we lost it.
Rock Garden plants are my favorite, they look so strong and rustic.  
This is also planted in rocks, Hayze almost pulled it out, it looks like a tuff of grass in the rocks.
Now,  it is delicate and beautiful.  Isn't it pretty?
Wildflower,  I love the look of this and wish I had more of it.  I will look when it goes on sale.
Not sure the name of it, I am sure I will figure it out.

Finally,  color.  This just opened this morning and actually inspired me to take these pictures.  
Summer is here.

------------------------------
OUR "NEW' PUPPY

BOW BOW


OK,  I know what you are all thinking,  another dog?  I know, I know.  I am thinking the same thing.

While I was away in Phoenix, Jim bought this little puppy for the kids.

Now our track record has not been that good with dogs,  we do really try our best to keep them,  stuff just happens ..  really...  it just happens.   I have thought maybe Spur ( our old dog that has been with us for 12 years) has conspired to get rid of them all..  She is smart you know!  Anyway.  We wish little Bow a long stay and lot's of love.  

He better learn how to be quiet at night shortly or I may have to start my own conspiracy.  I Had Destinys teacher call me today to see if something has been going on because she is so tired in class.  My only answer...  A NEW PUPPY..  we are all feeling it this morning.  I think outside for him tonight.


2 comments:

Trisha said...

Where did you get that Canada Flag?! I love it! Great pics!

Twink said...

I can't remember, I have had it for years. If I see anything like it I will let you know.