Thursday, June 11, 2009

One last post of Phoenix

Last post from the land of beige.  I am home now and reality strikes almost instantly.  My holiday is a distant memory.  It was a lot of fun and a lot of great relaxing.

We also seen a rat like this as we drove into the golf course property.  Not the cutest rodent out there, however we forgot all about it once we seen how beautiful everything else was.  I forget how lucky we are to be living in a rat free province.   Yuck!

Rat.jpg

So, over all it was another amazing holiday.  It was equally as exciting coming home to excited kids and a "lonely" husband.  It really warmed my heart when they all had a big smile on there face when I drove it.
Thanks Jean for the hospitality and laughs ..  I had a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do need to get some of your pictures. You have a lot of great shots.How much fun was that trip. Two for two.

Stacey

jean jean dancing machine said...

I FINALLY made it back to the blog! Great photos, great friends, great fun! Thanks for the FUN...FUN...FUN! Looking So forward to doing it all again next year!