Friday, September 18, 2009

A couple of pictures for you to look at. I am just trying to get my pictures to look bigger on my posts. I am not sure of the proper way to do this.
I went in and manually changed the pixels on html screen. That seems like a very tedious way to do it, and if I am posting a lot of pictures, not practical at all.
So if you are reading this and you have any idea how my pictures can be big and not so grainy and have to do it manual please let me know. ( bloggers help)

took a couple nights ago. Can't believe the September weather we are having.
A sailors sky is a sure sign on more hot weather.
Destiny and Mic



The kids, I had to snap this one, Can't believe they are in the same room and getting along.

(see how grainy, yukk)

I will keep trying. Have a great weekend.

No comments: